Saturday, July 4, 2020

The Sacrifice to achieve a goal.

It was the finals of our competition in 2015 usually we play knock out stages, and there was a decisive game between me and Wayne Reid, and here you see a game where i had black pieces. I set infront of Wayne a cunning move cb6, and he didn't hesitate to gain a checkers by a simple shot. However, a strong player should calculate a counter combination which turned into my victory:
Gf4,etc. My victory over Wayne Reid marked the end of his multiple triumphs over many years, and it was a  important turning point in my checkers career. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting Combination Russian Checkers

White seems to have the initiative but in the end they made a big mistake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsWjVGdfoX4&feature=share